Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Tried & True Tuesday

I thought I'd try something new here- Tried & True Tuesdays... errrrr Wednesdays?? 
No, Tuesdays. But this week, a day late.

So here we go

{Fashion}
This DVF dress. Tried it on. Bought it. Haven't worn it because Mother Nature's a bia bia, but in love. So easy & flowy- the perfect combo.


{Recipe}
This parmesan & spinach orzo recipe was the bomb.com

{Home Decor}
Ahhh, my beloved blue trellis lamp. LOVE!

And my Dash & Albert rug is perfection. 
It's indoor / outdoor, which equals easy cleaning, which equals making my life better

{Cosmetic Product}
Megan from Style Me Swanky introduced her readers to Sigma makeup brushes a while back. Thank you, Dearest Megan. These are the best brushes I've ever had. Ever. E-VER.



I don't know about y'all, but I sure do love me some product reviews, and you ladies are constantly introducing me to new products, recipes, clothing, so I thought I'd do the same.
Hope you liked it. 

Xo Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment