Monday, September 29, 2014

Scenes From The Weekend

Happy Monday! 
We had nothing planned this weekend, but ended up staying pretty busy. Friday night, we went to Mellow Mushroom with some friends, followed by pool & darts at a little bar. I love an easy, casual night like that. Saturday was, of course, football Saturday. We went to a friends house to watch the games, and let's just say I left broken hearted. Sunday was lazy day / football day / yard work day. Nothing too exciting to show or tell there...

So I did paint one coat of the Benjamin Moore Sherwood Green paint on one wall in my guest room. In some light, I love it. In other light, I only like it. I think with a second coat, I'll love it. With deep blue accents, I think the colors will all go well together, so I'm just gonna go for it!

My favorite shirt again! Seriously. So comfy. 

Nothing better than snuggles with the babes in the morning! Oh, and that blue & white blanket is a new favorite from Target. $20. So soft, and so worth it. 


I think one can never have too many cozy blankets. Seriously, $20.
This week I'll be working more on the guest room. But more excitingly, It's almost October. This means it's time to decorate for Halloweeeeeeeeen!! I hope to go all out this year! 

See you peeps tomorrow.


XO Lindsay


No comments:

Post a Comment