Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Gallery Wall, Schmallery Wall

I don't know why, but I have the absolute WORST TIME finding art that I love like. I am so indecisive when it comes to art work. Finding one nice, big piece is nearly impossible, so I decided a gallery wall is in my best interest. Each piece is pretty inexpensive, therefore I never feel too committed. And, if I later change my mind, it's not a huge loss. 

I did manage to fall in love with this nudie art from Furbish, if you'll remember. I've since bought it, received it & hung it.


As you can see, I've committed to antlers, a so-so picture of my babe & me, and a picture of a Scottie that I sketched. Well, these friends of mine need some friends of their own...

Furbish understands me. These ladies know what I like.

I've also always been a fan of the beach photography. And at just 35 bucks a pop, I think this lil' fella is worth a go. 

What sort of art are you attracted to? Do you find art a bitch like me??

Xo Lindsay

1 comment:

  1. Completely understand your pain. I usually just browse Etsy til I find something I love. And Furbish is amazing as well!

    ReplyDelete