Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Twenty Thirteen

Happy New Year!! 

I have so much to share and catch up on via blog world. 

{First}
Remember how I was going to be Miss Paparazzi of Wilmington? Well, time to be jealous...


That's me with Jeffrey Dean Morgan! Recognize him? He was on Grey's Anatomy and P.S. I Love You. What a beautiful, beautiful man.

{Second}
Brad spoiled me on Christmas. It came and went way too quickly, but I did manage to load up on some goodies. Just a few of my favorites...


{Third}
My gorgeous, talented friend Amanda took the long trek from LA to South Carolina to be home for the holidays, so Brad & I decided to go down to the beach for New Year's Eve. It was so nice seeing her!



{Fourth}
Okay, I know it's only January 2nd, but so far, 2013 is not disappointing! Brad & I drove back home just in time for my football game. The Gamecocks played Michigan at the Outback Bowl, and....
 WE WON!

It was definitely a jammies kinda day. Brad snoozed with the babies on the couch while I slaved away in the kitchen. What would New Year's Day be without the traditional southern good luck dinner?


This meal should be bring us lots of health, wealth, luck & prosperity in 2013!

Tomorrow, I'll share with y'all my newest job!

Xo Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment