Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Code Blue

I've been majorly obsessing over all things blue & white for the home. Every time I see a gorge blue & white patterned object, I snatch it up. It's become borderline hoarding. Brad is constantly reminding me that our house cannot be one big blue blob, so I'm dedicating our master to these hues. I'm going to try my damndest to keep these colors in the bedroom, but if some blue & white pieces end up elsewhere in the house, so be it.

I just adore the look of blues and whites with a touch of natural wood




Here is the rug that arrived after only 5 days. I'm in LOVE (with Brady & the rug)!

My awesome camera iPhone doesn't allow the blue to shine in all it's glory, but I can assure you, it's a beaut!

Dining Room Update:
The wainscoting is up! We still need to fill in the nail holes & paint, but so far, so good!

Xo Lindsay

1 comment:

  1. these photos are making me SO anxious for summer / beach houses!

    also that rug is awesome, great find!

    ReplyDelete