Monday, January 7, 2013

Weekend Around the House

This past weekend was spent relaxing with Brad, spending time with my mom, hanging out with friends, shopping, and decorating the house!

We went to the local vintage stores and managed to scoop up these ginger jars. They're nesting together  on our dining table & cost a grand total of $30.


I found the perfect home for my bar cart. Brad's slightly disappointed because he was hoping for a man chair, but the bar cart was meant for this space.


It's not decorated quite the way I want, but it'll do for now.

Sunday was a lounge around the house kinda day...


That headboard was my grandparents first ever headboard that they purchased when they got married 51 years ago. It's held up nicely, but I'd like to get it recovered with some fun fabric eventually. The duvet & euro shams are from West Elm, and the standard shams were scooped up from World Market over the weekend for a measly $10 (talk about a steal).

Next weekend, I think we're going to tackle a wainscoting project in the dining room. And by "we", I mean Brad.

Xo Lindsay

1 comment: