Thursday, December 27, 2012

Sequin, Bedazzle & Glitter, Oh My!

If there's a time for you to pull out the sequined and bedazzled clothing, it's New Year's Eve!
What can I say?! I'm a girly girl... I love sequins. I love glitter. I love bedazzled clothing. And on New Year's Eve, it comes out in full force! 

Remember this outfit from Carrie's NYE in S&TC The Movie?


I found an identical hat at Topshop a few years back, and I've been wearing it on this day every year since.

Here are just a few outfits that would make for the perfect NYE outfit out.






Top to bottom: 1 // 2 // 3 // 4


I truly believe 2013 will be my best year thus far. I'm starting a new position at my job, for one. I also hope to come back in 2013 with more followers {pretty please :) }

I hope you all had the best Christmas filled with love, laughter and lots of family and friend time. And I wish you all the happiest of New Years! 

See you in 2013!!!

Xo Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment