Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Pantone's Color Of The Year: Emerald


Lately, I've been obsessed with the color emerald, and I guess I'm not the only one! 
I love it in home interiors & exteriors, business interiors & exteriors, shoes, accessories, clothing... Pretty much everything!

Just a few of my favorite ways to incorporate this 'lively, radiant, lush, elegant, beautiful' color into one's life:







All photos courtesy of Pinterest.

Happy 12/12/12! 
{It's crazy to think this is the last time in my life that I'll see a triple date.}
Kelly Ripa believes this is a lucky day. I sure hope so! 

I'm also loving the cooler weather... 70 degree weather just doesn't feel like Christmas to me.

Enjoy your day!
Xo Lindsay

1 comment:

  1. LOVE emerald (it's my birthstone too so I'm a bit partial). And doesn't it look great on everyone?

    ReplyDelete