Thursday, December 20, 2012

Christmas Frenzy

I'm in a Christmas frenzy. I always tell myself I'll start my shopping early, but that's never the case...

Brad's mom is arriving Saturday to celebrate Christmas with us early, then we're off to South Carolina to see my family. And quite frankly, I'm in a panic. There are more presents to buy. There will be presents to wrap. There's a house to clean. There's homemade chocolate covered cherries to be made. And there's not enough time to do it all!

I did, however, manage to wrap the few gifts I already have. Every year, I go with a wrapping paper theme. This year, the theme is kraft paper.


Pinterest makes kraft paper look much more festive & trendy. I'm not that impressed with my wrapping this year. Thoughts?


Safe travels to all who are traveling this weekend! 

Xo Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment