Friday, December 14, 2012

Friday Faves

{1}
Favorite Holiday Movie



Bethany @ B SOUP got it right with this 'Kevin McAllister Chic' post she did. The 'Merry Christmas you filthy animal' t-shirt will be arriving at my doorstep any day now.

{2}
Favorite Holiday Hors D'oeuvre: Arancini

If you've never had arancini, you don't know what you're missing! It's my favorite food (risotto) rolled into balls, stuffed with cheese & whatever else, then fried & served with tomato sauce (usually). It's the most delicious thing I have and will ever eat. Epicurious has a fantastic recipe here.

{3}
Favorite Picture


This is my new little family at our Christmas Party. I adore each of these women so much. And as you can see, I decided to wear my new Alice & Olivia peplum top! Isn't it festive?

{4}
Favorite Holiday Glam Moments

 via Pinterest

 via Pinterest


{5}
Favorite Holiday Wrapping




I have some wrapping to do myself today. I bought craft paper & ribbon, and will share pics next time. 

I hope you have a wonderful weekend filled with holiday parties, good eats & sparkling cocktails.

Xo Lindsay

1 comment:

  1. Oh my I'm going to have to try this arancini!! Hope this weekend is a favorite :) xo

    ReplyDelete