Thursday, December 6, 2012

Early Merry Christmas To Myself

I've been a bad girl. Amongst all the shopping I have to do for everyone else, I've gotten myself a few things, too. A lot of these items were NEEDS.

I DEFINITELY needed this amazing Alice & Olivia peplum top!


This beaut will be worn to one of my Christmas parties this year <haven't decided which>.

I finally bought my first pair of plain black denim, and they're uh-ma-zing! If you haven't already, you MUST try Hudson jeans. They're all so soft & buttery. My favorite styles are the 'Nico', 'Krista' & 'Tilda.'


I was instantly drawn to my newest necklace. It looks like a collaboration between Loren Hope & 
J Crew.

I got mine from a boutique, but you can buy it online here.

Along with these great items for myself, I have gotten 3 of Brad's gifts out of the way. Honestly, I have absolutely no idea if Brad reads my blog or not... But just in case, I won't share with you what I've gotten him.

How is your Christmas shopping going so far?? Are you as terrible as I am and buying things for yourself in the process of shopping for others??

Xo Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment