Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Thankful for November

I'm so behind I haven't even begun my November thankful posts. Every year, I like to state/ write/ post what I'm most thankful for every day of November. Today is catch up day...

{1st} 
I'm thankful for my beautiful new house in Wilmington, NC.



{2nd}
I'm thankful for my loving man, Bradley for providing us with our new home.

{3rd}
I'm thankful to the Beauty Gods for creating make up. For without it, I'd never go out in public.



{4th}
I'm thankful to have the two cutest babies in the whole world, Ella & Brady.


{5th}
I'm thankful for the Christmas commercials that are now back on tv. I'm filled with joy every time one comes on. 

{6th}
I'm thankful for cardio machines during the freezing cold weather. (Yes, 48 degrees is freezing for us southerners.)

{7th}
I'm thankful for my washing machine and dryer!!! I'm doing laundry GALORE today. If I had to wash all of Brad's clothes by hand, I don't think we'd still be together today. ;)


I promise to keep up with my thankful posts so I don't bore y'all anymore with 'catch-up' days.

Xo Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment