Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!


I hope you all had a wonderful day, with wonderful family and friends and amazing food!!

Brad & I drove to SC yesterday to be with my family. We spent last evening & all day today stuffing our faces and enjoying family time. We're completely stuffed & ready to plop down on the sofa & watch Christmas movies NFL football (ugh!).

November 'Thanks':

{20th}
I'm thankful for Andre (a man who walked up to my door & offered to rake my whole yard for a measly $40).

{21st}
I'm thankful that Brad lovingly agreed to spend Thanksgiving with my family, although we missed his mom.

{22nd}
I'm thankful that my family could all be off today so that we could be together. They're everything to me!

Now, for all you crazies who plan on getting up early tomorrow morning (or tonight, for that matter), I have one piece of advice... Wait until Cyber Monday to find your great deals! 

That is all.

Enjoy the rest of your day, and don't forget to give thanks!

Xo Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment