Monday, November 26, 2012

My Heaven

It's Cyber Monday, AKA: My Heaven!

Today is my favorite shopping day of the year. If you know me, you know that there's nothing better to me than sitting on my sofa, in my jammies, with my cup of coffee, the Today Show on the tube, and online shopping. Because I have the best man in the world, I sat down this morning just to find that Brad has left me his credit card sitting on our ottoman. Merry Christmas to me!!

First deal I'm acting on? Shop Furbish! They have the best home decor items, fabrics and wall paper.


Here are just a few of the items I adore from Furbish...

Shop Furbish


Saks Fifth Avenue is having their designer sale!



J Crew is offering a discount today only! You must check out their 101 Gift Ideas section. There's something there for everyone.


What deals on you on the hunt for today?
Happy Shopping!

Xo Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment