Friday, November 9, 2012

Friday Faves

{1} 
Favorite Online Store for the Home:

I recently heard of a great site to buy home accessories, amongst other things. Well, I'm officially OBSESSED with Furbish Studio!

Check it out. You will not be disappointed!

{2}
Favorite Fashionista: Bethany @ B Soup.


{3}
Favorite New Purchase: Gretta Necklace by Loren Hope


{4}
Favorite Tried & True Item: My Clarisonic 
(Yes, I just now jumped on that bandwagon, and I'm loving it.)

{5}
Favorite Quote:


{6}
Favorite Home Decor Idea: No bar cart? No problem. Create one using a credenza or console.


Now for my November thanks...

{8}
I'm thankful for reality singing competition shows like X Factor & The Voice to keep me entertained on an otherwise dull Thursday night.

{9}
I'm thankful that Bradley took off today so we can frolic about the town together.

TGIF!
Xo Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment