Monday, November 12, 2012

Big City Plans

I'm getting way too excited for my weekend adventure with Brad in New York City! Incase you forgot, we're leaving THIS Thursday morning and coming back Sunday. 

I'm making our packing list and checking it twice!


The hardest part is deciding what to wear while I'm there!
Just some ideas...


*Frolicking About Town*
Black With Envy
DVF Sweater // Waverly Grey Leggings // Tory Burch Bag // Tory Burch Boots // MK Watch 


*Date Night*
Night Out

Mason by Michelle Mason Dress // YSL Clutch // J Crew Pumps // Loren Hope Necklace

Too much black?? Not for New York, right? I think these 2 outfits, {tweaked a tad}, will be PERF for Friday!
EEEK... overwhelmed with excitement!


November Thanks:

{10th}
I'm thankful the girlfriends who keep me laughing.

{11th}
I'm thankful for my health. Brad & I ran yesterday morning and rode bikes in the afternoon. I'm quite sore today...

{12th}
Big thanks to technology for helping me plan my virtual outfits!

Happy Monday!
Xo Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment