Monday, November 19, 2012

New York Recap

I'm sorry for my blogging hiatus! Brad & I got back from the big city last evening.
Here are some pictures from our amazing weekend away...












Those are just a few of the snap shots taken. It was great to get away, but we're so happy to be back home with our pups!

November Thanks:

{13th}
I'm thankful for precious time I get to spend with my sweet babies, Ella & Brady.

{14th}
I'm thankful for my Mom for watching her grandpuppies while we were away.

{15th}
I'm thankful for Spirit Airlines for the cheap flights to NYC!

{16th}
I'm thankful for my best friend, Jessica, for being the greatest friend a girl could ask for!

{17th}
I'm thankful for the beautiful blue skies that stayed with us our entire weekend.

{18th}
I'm thankful for the amazing weekend in New York City with the best man in the world!

{19th}
I'm thankful to have a warm, inviting house to come home to after a long weekend away.


Hope everyone had as good of a weekend as I did!!

Xo, Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment