Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Christmas House Sneak Peak

Happy Thanksgiving Eve!

I spent all day yesterday decorating 3 fireplace mantels for Christmas at the most amazing, picture perfect, Southern home. And yes, 3 mantels took me all. Day. Long. When your "client"'s motto is "more is more" and her house is 6500-ish square feet, you can prepare to spend 3 full days decking the halls! (And I use the word "client" loosely, as she is actually my awesome boss who trusts me to decorate her home and her store for Christmas.)

Today is day two... Chandeliers, a ginormous pot rack, and the dining room are on the list. 

Day 3 will be the Christmas tree and will come at a later date.

Until then, enjoy a few sneak peaks of what's been done thus far. 






XO Lindsay 


No comments:

Post a Comment