Monday, November 24, 2014

Scenes From The Weekend

Be prepared for baby picture overload right now. We went to Charlotte to celebrate my niece's first birthday, and had a wonderful time with my family. I seriously cannot believe this sweet girl made her appearance a year ago. Time flies...















We got home from Charlotte yesterday afternoon. We spent the next few hours watching football and taking naps. As soon as I could peel myself up off the sofa, I pulled out my mom's homemade red velvet cheesecake, cut myself a slice, poured a glass of cab, and watched my friend dance her little butt off on the AMAs. 

Seriously, how badass is this girl? No, not Iggy... the one to her left. That's my frand. She's been dancing with Iggy for a while now, and I love when I get to watch her on TV. 


Today is cleaning day, but the next 2 days will be spent decorating a 6500 square foot home for the holidays... wish me luck!

XO Lindsay

P.S. I will reveal the ginger jar ornament winner tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment