Monday, December 1, 2014

Scenes From The Weekend

It's December 1st!! I love it, but I hate that the holiday season is flying by already. 
For Thanksgiving, Brad and I went down to South Carolina to be with my grandparents. When we got there, I found out my brother and niece were coming after they said they wouldn't make it. I spent all of Thanksgiving day with that little girl. She's THE BEST! 







Friday, I worked. Saturday, I worked. Saturday night, Brad & I decided to go to a comedy show with some friends...

Sunday, I worked. But I didn't mind it one bit because I had this view. 

Today, I'm decorating another house for the holidays. This house is completely my style, so I'm very excited about this one!
Follow me on Instagram for some tidbits from today's job site...

XO Lindsay


No comments:

Post a Comment