Monday, November 17, 2014

Scenes From The Weekend

Happy rainy Monday morning to ya!
How was everyone's weekend? Mine was lovely. I spent the majority of my weekend in my pajamas, crafting, watching Christmas movies, and drinking wine. No shame!

This week is an exciting week for me... From now until the end of the year, it's all fun all the time. Thursday is my work's 4th annual holiday party, featuring a vintage Chanel & vintage Louis Vuitton trunk show (FUN). Friday I'm traveling for work to set up for an event at a nearby city (FUN). Friday night I'm going to Charlotte to spend the weekend with my family for my niece's 1st birthday (FUN). After that, it's all holiday errthing! 
It's the most wonderful time of the yearrrrrrr!!

Back to this past weekend...
I am OBSESSED with my new pajamas

They are so soft and cozy. I tend to get really hot when I sleep, so I was iffy on the pants / long sleeve combo... These jammie jams breath so well, though!

Ella got her emo on

I went to one of my most favorite places ever, Williams Sonoma, and spotted this FABULOUS La Cornue range. One day....

Home Alone, Cab and new brass deer? Yes, please!

Ginger jar ornaments are drying all over my home for a few, soon-to-be, very happy customers!


Speaking of ginger jar ornaments... Have you entered my giveaway?? 
You can do so here! HURRY! The giveaway ends Friday. 

I plan on recovering my dining chairs very soon... So many options, yet not enough at the same time. I have 2 shades of blush velvet samples on their way to me now. I've nixed the purple velvet and the darker buffalo check...

I picked up the cutest new outfit for my niece from Baby Gap on sale! I swear, kids have the best clothes!

That's all folks!
Today I'll be painting more ornaments and DIYing a fabulous magnolia garland for my dining table. 

XO Lindsay


No comments:

Post a Comment