Monday, November 3, 2014

Halloween 2014

Happy November! 
It's so hard to believe that Thanksgiving is just a little over 3 weeks away.... WHAT!? I'm okay with it, though. This is my most favorite time of the year. From October 1st through December 31st, you will not find me in a bad mood. 

My Halloween party was a major success. We had about 50 of our friends over Friday night once the trick-or-treaters were home safe and sound. I thought I'd share with you my party decor, the food, and some pictures of our party goers. 



























For me, a house party with your closest friends beats the hell out of a bar with a bunch of scandalous ladies and gents on Halloween. Don't you agree?

P.S. Here's my confession. When the guests left Friday night, I stayed up until 4am cleaning up and taking down every single Halloween decoration both inside and outside. I was so over everything Halloween, and I knew I'd be much happier waking up Saturday morning with Halloween gone. And I was right! Bring on Thanksgiving!

XO Lindsay


No comments:

Post a Comment