Tuesday, October 14, 2014

What I'm Wearing

I had a couple of people ask me about various things that I was wearing over the weekend, so I figured I'd share! 

I'm loving my new Tom Ford sunnies. And the kicker here is that they're men's... I just love the tortoise wayfarer style. 



I've been wearing my Gorjana initial ring everyday. I love it. It's turned over the past few months that I've had it, so word to the wise, don't wash your hands with it on.



I just bought this Janessa Leone hat. I love it! 
My big head needs to stretch it out, but it sure is purdy.
I wear this Gorjana necklace almost daily, as well. She has the best jewelry!

Of course you've seen this Clare V. leopard foldover clutch everywhere... It's the best! It goes with absolutely errrrr-thing!!!
XO Lindsay


No comments:

Post a Comment