Friday, October 10, 2014

Friday Five

{1}
I received my Pyne Hollyhock sample yesterday, and I LOVEEE it!!
You guys, I came across Betsy & her shop on Etsy, and she's the greatest. I highly suggest checking her out. 

{2} 
I will be making this Spicy Pimento Cheese Spread very soon

{3} 
I played MASH today on Domaine Home... Remember that game?
I got house!

{4} 
I have fallen head over heels in love with this Chanel bag from Monkee's of Wilmington. Seriously, brown suede gorgeousness. I need to make it mine. 

{5}
I'm loving burgundy coats this year, like this one that Helena is wearing.


I'm leaving this afternoon for a weekend of fun. First stop, North Myrtle Beach, then Savannah, GA for a few hours of lunch & shopping, then Beaufort, SC for a wedding, then Columbia, SC for a family get together. I can't wait!

XO Lindsay


No comments:

Post a Comment