Friday, June 15, 2012

Friday Faves

{1}

Chanel sports. 
Need I say more??








{2}

All I can think about lately is how I'm going to decorate our fab new home!
It's a 3 bedroom house. So, of course, one extra room will be a guest room, and I'm thinking the third room will serve as an office.

I just purchased this print for the desk I don't own yet.


Perfect, right?
Because this print looks so great on this white laquered desk, I'm even more convinced that the 'Josephine' desk would be great for our new home.


{3}

For dinner last night, I made a summer salad because Brad and I have been eating such heavy, unhealthy food lately.


I know what you're thinking... "Wow! That looks delish!" Well... you're right!
This salad was a hit! 

Ingredients:
Fresh Spring Mix lettuce
1 cooked chicken breast, shredded
Fresh strawberries, sliced
Honey roasted pecans
Fried goat cheese
Salt & pepper
Light raspberry vinaigrette dressing

Fried Goat Cheese:
Goat cheese log, sliced thick
Panko breadcrumbs
Thyme
Oregano
Parsley
Salt & pepper
1 egg
Whole wheat flour
Olive Oil

1~ Freeze log of goat cheese for 10 minutes
2~ Combine breadcrumbs and all of the spices in one bowl, the egg in another bowl and the flour in a third bowl
3~ Heat oil in a large skillet
4~ Slice goat cheese
5~ Cover each slice of cheese with flour, then egg, then breadcrumbs
6~ Heat in skillet until browned on both sides

YUM!!


{4}

Denim & Lace




All courtesy of Pinterest


{5}

I'm hoping to recreate this vanity in the new house. 
I have a slight OCD problem when it comes to being organized.
This is make-up organization PERFECTION!




TGIF!!
Xo Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment