Tuesday, August 12, 2014

2014 In A Nutshell

Let's use today to catch up, shall we? In my absence over the past 8 months, I...

Became a brunette

Traveled to Palm Beach 



Twice. 

Found some spun fiberglass for my back porch

Attended a wedding

And another wedding

And another wedding

Chopped off my hair

Continued to decorate my house little by little



Spent a lovely weekend in Skaneateles, NY



And in between family visits, playing with friends, and doing my wifey duties of cooking and cleaning, I worked. 

I felt my hiatus from blogging was much needed. It became another chore, which is the last thing I wanted. I'm back at it, though. I'll be blogging because I want to and not because I feel that I have to. I'm excited to share my life, my decorating, my cooking, and my shopping with you all once again. I missed this place!

Xo, Lindsay



No comments:

Post a Comment