Friday, March 29, 2013

Friday Faves: Etsy Edition

If you're anything like me, you scour through the pages and pages of Etsy and find yourself wanting to give up the search. Unless you know exactly what you're looking for or have narrowed down the best search words, there's a lot of junk (eeeeek... don't hate me) that clogs your pages. 

Welp, I put in the man hours last night and ended up finding some goodies.
My pockets aren't deep enough to buy these lovelies, but maybe yours are (lucky biatches!), so I thought I'd share.

{1} Favorite Pieces of Furniture
These gorgeous faux bamboo campaign side tables. You can lacquer them white, or leave 'em as is. I'd leave these babes as is... Just sayin'. 

{2} Favorite Rug
This vintage Turkish Rug has all my favorite colors. I can see this beauty on top of my jute rug. 
Ahhh, yes... Fab!

{3} Favorite Wall Art
Seriously? Hermes. Frame it. Hang it. Need I say more?

{4} Favorite Mirror
It's so hard to find a federal mirror at a good price. Yes, I know, I'm sure this $45 mirror is not an antique by any means, but it beats the hell outta the pair I found in Charleston, SC for $60,000.


So that's all for now, Folks. Enjoy your holiday weekend. 

Xo Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment