Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Indulgences

I've indulged in a little shopping recently. I've checked some items off of my wish list, but there's still a few to go.

My newest bag... The Tory Burch Dakota Large Hobo. I'm still awaiting it's arrival... 

Hudson 'Krista Skinny Waxed' Jeans. These jeans are the perfect waxed jeans. I've tried on many waxed jeans... most of which are stiff and VERY uncomfortable. These jeans seriously feel like butter.

Brad and I finally found bedroom furniture that I love! Thank you, Pottery Barn! This dresser and 2 nightstands should arrive within the next 2 weeks. 



As you know by now, I love SPOTS! I bought this spotted tray. Too cute & just $12!
As for my wish list... This AMAZING bar cart from Society Social. I'm drooling over it. I just need to get up the nerve to spend the money. 



Sorry I haven't shared pumpkin carvings as promised. It's simply because we haven't carved them yet. Maybe tomorrow...

One last thing, we just bought our plane tickets to my favorite city, NEW YORK for the weekend of November 15-18! I'm SO DARN EXCITED!!! We have absolutely no idea where to stay, though. I'd like a grand boutique hotel in a great neighborhood, meaning NOT Times Square. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. 

Hope y'all are having a wonderful week!
Xo Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment