Monday, October 1, 2012

Annie Griffin



If you'll recall, in my 'Friday Faves' I said Annie Griffin is my new favorite up & coming designer. Annie Griffin & her younger sister Robin Gerber grew up in Memphis, Tennessee but currently reside in Atlanta, Georgia. Annie is the creative mind behind the amazing designs, colors and fabrics. Robin's expertise is in PR & marketing, thanks to her years in NYC as a PR girl for a popular magazine. Oh, and she's the fit model for the clothing line, too! 

Annie {left} with her sister Robin {right}

I fell in love with the clothes during a Monkee's trunk show this past weekend, but I fell even more in love with Robin. I had the pleasure of spending all day Thursday with her. She's beautiful and fun-loving, and I now see why Annie was bound & determined to have Robin partner with her... She's a great business woman!

Robin at Monkee's

If you haven't already, check out their fall collection here


Their clothes fit all shapes & look UH-MAZING on. Their prices are similar to those of other popular contemporary lines, but their quality is higher than many making them GREAT investment pieces! One small piece of truth: I tried on many of the pieces from the fall line... The ONLY thing that didn't fit amazingly well was the Chelsea skirt. Everything else was perfection!

I must say, their fall collection is beautiful, but I'm most excited for their Spring / Summer '13 collection coming soon. I got a sneak peak at what's to come & was able to try on some of the things... Let's just say lots of high-wasted shorts with bows, pastels & patterns! 

Happy Monday!
Xo Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment