Monday, October 22, 2012

I Love Wilmington!

I must say, I'm absolutely LOVING Wilmington, NC! 

I love our new house. I love our neighbors. I love the shopping. I love the history. I love the fabulous Wrightsville Beach. I love the old buildings. I love that Wilmington is a big city for filming movies & tv shows! Since I've lived here, I've seen Giancarlo Esposito from Breaking Bad & Revolution, Tracy Spiridakos from Revolution and Jenna Dewan-Tatum, Channing Tatum's wife! 

I managed to snap a picture of Giancarlo. He was eating sushi just a few tables over at a little hole in the wall place. 


I talked to Tracy Spiridakos at Monkee's (the best clothing boutique in town). I didn't know who she was at the time, but I kept thinking how beautiful she was. It wasn't until I got home and saw the Revolution previews on tv that I realized who she is. Revolution is being filmed here in town. Last Tuesday, they filmed a scene in the park right across the street from my house. So cool!



Over the weekend, Brad & I went to the movies to see Taken 2 (it was just o.k.). Before the movie, we got a quick bite and some beer at Fox & Hound. We were sitting there, and this GORGEOUS girl walked in. I said to Brad, "She looks just like Channing Tatum's wife." He basically told me I was crazy. I pulled up her picture on my phone to convince him and myself that it was her. I left the restaurant still not knowing for sure. When I got home later that night, I looked her up on Twitter and found tweets from her talking about how she's filming here in Wilmington. I was right! 

Here she is on set.


I'm starting a new career: Paparazzi of Wilmington, NC. Stay tuned to my blog for more pictures of celebrities frolicking about town. 

Kidding... sort of! ;)

Anyway, tonight Brad & I are carving our pumpkins! I'll share our carvings with you tomorrow. 

Happy Monday!
Xo Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment