Tuesday, May 29, 2012

{S.T.}

Some say Sexy Time. I say Shopping Time.

I'd like to share with you some of my recent purchases... :)

This Free People dress I love! It's so fun, and I cannot wait to wear it! 


I bought it from a store called Cusp. It's owned by Neiman Marcus, Bergdorf Goodman & Horchow. I went to one of the Cusp locations in Washington DC and thought it was such a cute boutique. It's been one of my go-to shopping sites ever since.

Over the weekend, Brad & I went to Nordstrom & J.Crew- two of my faves!! He bought a pair of black pants by BOSS Black (wonderful clothing line for men, FYI), a Nordstrom button up, a new tie, and Magnanni 'Federico' Oxfords. I was a good girl and didn't even go upstairs to my department. The whole point of the shopping trip was to get Brad this new outfit. However, the shopping expedition would not have been complete without a J.Crew stop.

I fell IN LOVE with this 'Bubble Necklace'. But with the $150 price tag, I just couldn't take the plunge. 



So instead, I decided on these...
I've been wanting a pair of Soludos, and I'm a sucker for navy & white stripes. These will go with just about anything!

I've been wanting white, skinny, cropped jeans since last summer. I just bought these Paige jeans literally 20 minutes ago, and I'm praying they'll fit. 


Along with that, I bought some super-comfy looking pants by Splendid. These will be so perfect for a beach day or casual day out. And did I mention, on SALE for just $48!!??



And lastly, this cuff from Banana Republic... Which was actually a gift from a good friend of mine. 


Okay, so those are my May purchases. I splurged a little this month because I haven't bought anything for myself in quite a while. I'll definitely be more tame in the coming months... Especially since most of my shopping money will be going toward furniture for our future house! EEEK! Can't wait!

Xo Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment