Friday, May 11, 2012

Maxi Love!


Casual Friday out & about.

Today was my allotted day to run errands. Typical housewife things: grocery store, bank, post office, and every other dreadful, non-glam location you could possibly think of. 
I did, however, make sure to find time to fit in a little online shopping, which you will soon see is my WEAKNESS!
I'll share with you my new purchases as soon as they arrive. :)

Growing up, I was taught to never leave the house without looking your best... You never know who you may run into that you know or what important person you may meet. (As though there are so many important people in my South Carolina town.)




I'm wearing- H&M dress, Love Quotes scarf, Old Gringo boots (not pictured), Michael Kors "Men's Oversized Watch", Chanel aviators, Vanessa Mooney ring


Maxi dresses are my go-to for every season!
Perfect for any daytime festivities or a night out...

For a night out, I'd remove the scarf, add a blazer or brown leather jacket, switch out the boots for a wedge, and add a chunky necklace or bold earring.

TGIF!!

Xo Lindsay 

No comments:

Post a Comment