Thursday, August 16, 2012

Until Next Time...

One of my favorite people in the whole world is my dear friend, Jessica King. I met her when I was 19 years old, and 7 years later, we're still as good of friends as ever. 

Seriously, how beautiful is she?

A lot of amazing things have happened to her since we've met. Just to name a few: She was in the top 10 of So You Think You Can Dance before breaking ribs & having to leave the show, she moved to Las Vegas where she starred in Le Reve at the Wynn, and now she's currently residing in Los Angeles making her dreams of dancing and acting come true. I seriously could not be more proud of her accomplishments!!!

Jessica was just in town visiting her dad and teaching a few dance classes. I was so excited to see her and spend time together!!

This was a tad inappropriate of me...


Now she's off living her crazy life of traveling, dancing and acting once again. 

I miss her already!! Until next time...

Xo Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment