Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Brad's Birthday Weekend

If you'll recall in my last post, Brad turned 27 on the 27th! He had a shutdown at work that day and didn't get home until 9:30. I felt so bad for him. All he wanted was some homemade salsa and Mexican food. So that's what he got...


...Along with some new cowboy boots.


I love these boots! They're Justin's. Only the best for my babe!

Saturday night we went to my most favorite restaurant here at the beach... Collector's Cafe! 
Here we are at dinner. (Not the best picture of either of us)

I'm wearing an Ella Moss maxi dress, necklace and earrings from a local boutique

If you've never been, it's a restaurant / coffee bar / art gallery. The food is amazing... the drinks are amazing... the art is amazing... 
Afterwards we went to Comedy Cabana to see a show for something new to do. We had a blast! 
All in all, it was a good date night. :)


Tomorrow's the 4th of July. Brad's mom is in town and has signed us up for a 5k at Market Common. The excitement is overwhelming. I'll share with you tomorrow on how it went.



P.S. I would totally wear this tomorrow for the 4th of July if I owned it. So festive!



Xo Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment