Friday, July 6, 2012

Friday Faves

{1}

4th of July

Hope everyone had a fun and safe 4th! We had a great time. Brad's mom came into town for a few days. We ran a 5K, did a little shopping, cooked out, and watched fireworks on the beach. All in all, it was a good holiday!




And that goofy picture above is us having a few too many at a late night bowling session. ;)


{2}

If you'll recall a previous post, I shared with you my love for the J Crew 'Bubble Necklace' that has a hefty price tag of $150. Well, Brad and I went outlet shopping to see what our beloved J Crew had in store, and as I inched closer to the jewelry counter, the Heavens above shined their light to present me with...


Ta-da! A look-alike!! Isn't she a beaut?? This sister necklace was still a little pricey at $88, but J Crew outlets offer a 15% off student discount... So, needless to say, I was a college student this day. Thank goodness I still carry around my college ID. I smiled the entire way out the door! LOVE!!!


{3}

I FOUND MY NEW DESK!

The 5k took place at Market Common (where my mother lives). So while we ran, my mom watched at the finish line. Afterwards we had breakfast, then did a little shopping. We weren't planning on buying anything, until we came across what is now my new desk! (I swear, some items just speak to me when I walk in a store.)


THANK YOU, Pottery Barn!!!
I love it! Especially at 50% off!!


{4}

Yes, one more purchase... WEDGES!


I've been looking for a summer wedge for a very long time. I love these Pella Moda wedges from Neiman Marcus. They were on sale with an extra 25% off AND free shipping. I just can't pass up a good deal!


{5}

One of my favorite bloggers has a give-away going on. Of course, I had to post, as you will soon see, because you know my love for turquoise and a statement necklace. This blogger was my inspiration for CharlotteBradshawStyle. I get a lot of ideas from her, as well as a few other bloggers. You'll love her blog as much as I do, I'm sure.

So here's the gorge necklace she's giving away to a lucky 'follower.'


Visit Style Me Swanky, and follow her 3 easy steps to enter to win!



Hope y'all enjoy your weekend!

Xo, Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment