Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Happenings

Brad despised my Target side table, so we replaced it with this classic from a local store. Yes, the tag is still on.

I first spotted this print from Furbish and got extremely upset when they were sold out. Lucky for me, I found on Etsy from the artist herself! Now to hang it...

This weekend, Brad & I went to my boss's house for a cocktail party to celebrate some friends' upcoming nuptials



Bradley & I scored at TJ Maxx, and lemme tell you, this never happens. I'm always the hopeful one when walking in TJ, but I never find any designer goodies like the rest of the Maxxinistas out there. So I'm extremely proud of this!

Have a fab day, Friends! 
Xo Lindsay

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Just found your blog! So funny you say you never find anything at TJ Maxx because I was at Wrightsville Beach back and July and went to Wilmington's TJ Maxx and died over all the designer stuff they had! Must of hit them on a good day! I got a gorgeous Vince maxi dress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, so jealous of your find!! Maybe I need to go more often... I love Vince! Glad you found me. :)

      Delete