Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Market Finds

World Market, that is...

Let's face it, we're all on a budget when it comes to decorating our homes. We moved into our new house in August with literally NOTHING to fill it with. We've spent, what feels like a million bucks since then on furniture and decor, and splurged a few too many times. It's design on a dime time. 

Bradley & I visited World Market over the weekend and walked away with a new pillow & mirror for $100. OH YEAH, OH YEAH!


 I also found these bad boys for super cheap... for what they are, anyway

Everyone needs a pharmacy lamp, and I'm loving this one for $89.99

Are y'all lovin' this wishbone chair as much as I am?? HELLO!! $139.99!!

Can this go in my backyard with a some white sheepskin and a fab pillow & blanket, please? Oh, and for just $179.99.

I can see it all now in this big head of mine, and I likey what I see... 

Tell me, when you can't find a great thrift store find and want / need pieces for your home on the cheap, where do you look? 

Xo Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment