Tuesday, September 4, 2012

My Little Cup of Heaven

Brad was on call this entire holiday weekend. All seemed to be fine and good until last night. He was getting texts and phone calls throughout the wee hours of the night, including a very long and very loud call toward the end of the 4:00 hour. He got no sleep. I got no sleep. Needless to say, I'm struggling this morning. The only thing saving me is my little cup of heaven.


This quote couldn't be more true. Actually, the only reason I'm ever excited to wake up in the morning is because I get to savor a fat cup of joe. 

And that's about all of the excitement I have in store for y'all today. Maybe in one hour when my coffee sets in, I'll rethink this atrocious post. But for now, my mind couldn't possibly come up with anything better than one about how much I adore my beloved morning coffee. 

I promise to do better tomorrow. 

Xo, Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment