Thursday, September 13, 2012

Fashion Week {Jenny Packham & Rachel Zoe}

Jenny Packham wows me every time with her gorgeous dresses & gowns. She makes me want to be a celebrity even more than any typical day so that I can wear her dresses to various events. 







Gorgeous, right?

Now, I was one who was quite skeptical about another celebrity {Rachel Zoe} starting a fashion line. Granted, I understand she was a stylist & fashion model first, but still. I must say, I have been pleasantly surprised by her entire collection from day 1. Her uses of leather are fabulous. And if you know me, I'm a sucker for anything leather {and anything with bows}. Here's some of the fabulousness of Rachel Zoe's Spring 2013 collection...










So much to look forward to next spring!

Xo Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment