Monday, January 5, 2015

Oh, Hello!

Happy New Year, Folks!! 

I unexpectantly took a blogging hiatus the last couple weeks of 2014. I got very overwhelmed with my crazy holiday schedule, so something had to give... And let's face it, this ol' thing ain't exactly raking in the big bucks. 

Anyway, it's a new year, so time to start fresh. 

This year, I really plan on getting my shit together both personally and professionally. Anyone else always have the same resolutions year after year because you haven't accomplished a single one?? 
Seriously. 

To catch you all up on my life...

My ornament game was on point this year 


As was my gift wrapping 


I spent time with my favorite people 



Made my infamous pork Wellington 


And as you can see, I got a new do 

That's my holiday season in a nutshell. Back to the grind today! 

XO Lindsay



No comments:

Post a Comment