Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Pillow Talk

One thing lacking in my house were pillows. I searched high and low for fabrics for custom pillows, or inexpensive Etsy pillows, or manufactured pillows from home stores, but got nowhere. I found nothing. Nada. Zilch. While I love the popular fabrics that most bloggers have purchased for their pillows or drapes {no, I will not call you out}, I did not want to go in that direction. All the searching finally paid off. I am so friggin excited for my beloved pillows to arrive allll the way from India. THANK YOU, EBAY! You're amazing. Really, you are. 
Brace yourself. They're fab. 

{1}
Front

Back

{2}
Front

 Back

{3}

{4}
Front

Back
 

{5}

{6}

The best part has yet to be revealed. Are you ready? Are you sitting down? 
I got ALL 6 for $115. WHAT!? Craziness!

I'm a happy girl.
Xo Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment